Twilight Mattress Description
Our Twilight Bed is where soft comfort merges with essential support.
The Twilight is designed to be more plush than any of our other mattresses. The top layers of plush memory foam are supported by two more layers of 5.3lb Memory Foam beneath to provide necessary support. The feeling of the Twilight is best described as soft and supportive.
What Other Customers Are Saying About The Twilight Mattress
I've been sleeping on the Twilight for a little over a week now and the difference in comfort and how I feel when I wake up is unbelievable. I should have ordered this mattress sooner.
- - - - -
Thank you so much for the beautiful mattress and foundation. I was at first very hesitant on spending over a $ 1,000 on something sight unseen with a company that I found on the internet, but you guys are legit. It took me a few days for the mattress to soften up but now I Love it. I am still working through my back problems but if anything I believe the mattress is helping. I originally ordered through Ronnie over the phone and he was very helpful. Please thank him for me. Also tell him that my wife is also pleased with the mattress. She says that Ronnie gets an A+ for customer service.
Brent and Debbie T.
• The AC Powerlift Motor has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
• Raise and Lower the head and foot sections to your desired comfort position. Adjust to a full 60 degree pitch at both head and foot.
• Free-fall design is a safety feature allowing head and foot sections to lower by gravity only.
• Equipped with the Wallhugger® feature to position the bed while maintaining continuous distance from the wall, keeping your bedside table within easy reach.
• The remote control operates the unit by wireless communication. Illuminated, raised touch keys provide easy to find buttons, even in the dark; optional features include storing your favorite comfort to memory and a one touch flat position button, equipped with upper and lower therapeutic body massage, including wave action to relax tired muscles from head to foot. Optional features include: intensity variation and timer.
• Optional mobility is provided by twin wheel locking casters. Variable height selections are available to match existing luxury bed profiles.
• Headboard brackets included.
Remote Control & Instruction Manual
The convenient backlit hand control with raised buttons allows you to easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep or simply relax in bed!
Download Remote Control & Instruction Manual