Supreme Mattress Description
The Supreme provides the perfect balance between plush comfort and contouring support. This is our softest latex mattress.
The Supreme features a full nine inches of Smart Latex, which is made with the sap from rubber trees. Higher quality construction and smarter materials help you to sleep better for longer. Our Smart Latex provides better support and cooler comfort. It is exceptionally resilient and always retains its shape. Our natural bamboo cover has a silk-like texture.
Heavier people and older people are typically more comfortable on our Smart Latex than memory foam. Instead of sinking down into the sleep surface, our Smart Latex is designed to support a person’s body weight above the sleep surface.
Our mattress ships flat, which means that it’s not rolled up. Some companies compress and tightly roll up their beds to squeeze them into tiny boxes. These mattresses remain compressed for extended periods of time, which puts stress on the materials.
Our Mattresses Are Shipped Fully Assembled
Many websites selling latex mattresses are sending people individual pieces of latex that customers assemble in their homes as component mattresses. If a website tells you that you can swap layers in and out of a mattress, then they’re selling you individual components that are not laminated together.
A 6 inch thick queen size latex layer typically weighs over 100lbs. Even a twin size layer weighs around 75lbs. Not only is latex heavy, but it is very bendable, which makes trying to stuff these layers inside of zippered mattress covers and stack the different layers evenly an extremely difficult task.
The layers aren’t laminated so there’s nothing to hold them together in place. Component mattresses often have to be adjusted and readjusted as the layers shift. Can you imagine the effects of a component mattress when used on an adjustable base?
S-Cape Base Features
• The AC Powerlift Motor has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
• Raise and Lower the head and foot sections to your desired comfort position. Adjust to a full 60 degree pitch at both head and foot.
• Free-fall design is a safety feature allowing head and foot sections to lower by gravity only.
• Equipped with the Wallhugger® feature to position the bed while maintaining continuous distance from the wall, keeping your bedside table within easy reach.
• The remote control operates the unit by wireless communication. Illuminated, raised touch keys provide easy to find buttons, even in the dark; optional features include storing your favorite comfort to memory and a one touch flat position button, equipped with upper and lower therapeutic body massage, including wave action to relax tired muscles from head to foot. Optional features include: intensity variation and timer.
• Optional mobility is provided by twin wheel locking casters. Variable height selections are available to match existing luxury bed profiles.
• Headboard brackets included.
Remote Control & Instruction Manual
The convenient backlit hand control with raised buttons allows you to easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep or simply relax in bed!
Download Remote Control & Instruction Manual