The Standard Bed is where affordability meets quality and comfort. This bed is designed to offer the benefits of memory foam for people who prefer a slightly firmer feeling than our plush Luxe Bed.
The Standard Bed features three inches of 5.3lb density memory foam. This conforms to your body to provide customized comfort. The memory foam layer is supported by a dual-layered high-density base to provide essential support for better alignment of your back, spine, and hips.
What Other Customers Are Saying About The Standard Mattress
I am writing to let you know how much we appreciate the mattress we recently bought from you. I never realized how good of a night sleep I could have until I purchased the Standard memory foam mattress. I can honestly say that I sleep much more soundly and feel much more rested now. I usually toss and turn in my sleep, and since buying the mattress I fall asleep as soon as I put my head down and no longer disturb my husband when I sleep.
The mattress conforms perfectly to my body and both retains my warmth in the winter and manages to keep perfectly cool in the summer. It has just the right softness and firmness and I now highly recommend Atlantic Beds to all of my friends and family. So much so that we recently bought the mattress for my in-laws in California and I plan to purchase one for my pregnant sister in Virginia.
The mattress came to my door in excellent protective wrapping and I was soundly asleep shortly after. My only complaint is that it makes it so much harder to travel now!
Thank you for a fantastic product and incredible service.
San Antonio, TX
- - - - -
Living in a city like New York where space is tight and your bed is the only luxury found in your apartment, I could not be more in love with the mattress I purchased from Atlantic Beds. I honestly have not slept so well in years - it makes for an extremely comfortable rest at the end of a long day (which makes for an even harder time waking up in the morning!) I could swear I was sleeping on top of a cloud.
New York, NY
S-Cape Adjustable Base Features
• The AC Powerlift Motor has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
• Raise and Lower the head and foot sections to your desired comfort position. Adjust to a full 60 degree pitch at both head and foot.
• Free-fall design is a safety feature allowing head and foot sections to lower by gravity only.
• Equipped with the Wallhugger® feature to position the bed while maintaining continuous distance from the wall, keeping your bedside table within easy reach.
• The remote control operates the unit by wireless communication. Illuminated, raised touch keys provide easy to find buttons, even in the dark; optional features include storing your favorite comfort to memory and a one touch flat position button, equipped with upper and lower therapeutic body massage, including wave action to relax tired muscles from head to foot. Optional features include: intensity variation and timer.
• Optional mobility is provided by twin wheel locking casters. Variable height selections are available to match existing luxury bed profiles.
• Headboard brackets included.
Remote Control & Instruction Manual
The convenient backlit hand control with raised buttons allows you to easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep or simply relax in bed!
Download Remote Control & Instruction Manual