Luxe Mattress Description
Our Luxe Mattress offers a plush comfortable feeling that has made it our all-time best-seller.
Our Luxe Mattress features a generous four inches of US Made 5.3lb density memory foam. The competition typically only uses three inches of memory foam in their ten inch beds. Competitors sometimes substitute lower density materials like 4lb memory foam, which is less expensive to make and doesn’t hold up the same over time.
Beds that you see elsewhere on the internet are usually only constructed with two or three layers of foam, while our Luxe is constructed with four layers of foam. The purpose of layering is to increase the lifespan of a bed. There is less wear and tear on a bed with more layers because weight gets distributed evenly throughout the layers. The most common complaint for beds made with fewer layers of foam is that, over time, they provide less support.
The Luxe also features our Advanced Cooling System to keep you cool and dry. Our Advanced Cooling System is near the sleep surface so that air can circulate closer to your body. Heat accumulates near a person's body, so we designed our Cooling System to reduce the buildup of heat around the memory foam. (Click Here To Learn More)
The Luxe Mattress ships flat, which means that it’s not rolled up or vacuum compressed. Some companies vacuum compress and tightly roll up their beds to squeeze them into tiny boxes. These mattresses remain compressed for extended periods of time, which puts stress on the materials. (Click Here To Watch Video)
What Other Customers Are Saying About The Luxe Mattress
My experience with Atlantic Beds has been extremely positive. I was a little hesitant to order such an expensive bed over the internet but after talking with the personnel at Atlantic Beds I had all of my questions answered and felt comfortable with ordering the adjustable bed from them.
The service was prompt, with excellent communication regarding the delivery. It was also well worth spending the extra $250 for the platinum delivery service. The delivery people completely set the bed up and showed us how to use it.
We are very satisfied with the mattress and the base units. They are extremely comfortable and I would recommend Atlantic Beds to anyone interested in quality and service.
- - - - -
I'm in love with my Luxe memory foam bed. My job requires me to be on my feet all day, so this bed is my salvation.
From the beginning of the ordering process to the end, the experience was a pleasure. I was not sure exactly what I was looking for so my salesman really did his job asking me about what type of mattress I prefer (hard/soft, thick/non, etc). All the questions worked because in the end, I am sleeping more soundly than ever before.
S-Cape Adjustable Base Features
• The AC Powerlift Motor has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
• Raise and Lower the head and foot sections to your desired comfort position. Adjust to a full 60 degree pitch at both head and foot.
• Free-fall design is a safety feature allowing head and foot sections to lower by gravity only.
• Equipped with the Wallhugger® feature to position the bed while maintaining continuous distance from the wall, keeping your bedside table within easy reach.
• The remote control operates the unit by wireless communication. Illuminated, raised touch keys provide easy to find buttons, even in the dark; optional features include storing your favorite comfort to memory and a one touch flat position button, equipped with upper and lower therapeutic body massage, including wave action to relax tired muscles from head to foot. Optional features include: intensity variation and timer.
• Optional mobility is provided by twin wheel locking casters. Variable height selections are available to match existing luxury bed profiles.
• Headboard brackets included.
Remote Control & Instruction Manual
The convenient backlit hand control with raised buttons allows you to easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep or simply relax in bed!
Download Remote Control & Instruction Manual