Insignia Mattress Description
The Insignia has a comfortable firm feeling that provides optimal support. We recommend the Insignia for people with back problems who need a little extra support.
The Insignia features six inches of Smart Latex, which is made with the sap from rubber trees. Higher quality construction and smarter materials help you to sleep better for longer. Our Smart Latex provides better support and cooler comfort. It is exceptionally resilient and always retains its shape. Our natural bamboo cover has a silk-like texture.
Heavier people and older people are typically more comfortable on our Smart Latex than memory foam. Instead of sinking down into the sleep surface, our Smart Latex is designed to support a person’s body weight above the sleep surface.
Our mattress ships flat, which means that it’s not rolled up. Some companies compress and tightly roll up their beds to squeeze them into tiny boxes. These mattresses remain compressed for extended periods of time, which puts stress on the materials.
What Other Customers Are Saying About The Insignia Mattress
My Insignia mattress arrived yesterday in perfect condition, and I feel like a new man today. After just one night of sleep, I'm about ready to trash the box it came in, as I sincerely doubt that I'll be sending this mattress back to you. Thanks for your great service.
Wayne’s Follow Up E-mail After The 2nd Night:
Michael, Night 2 was even better. The return shipping box will be trashed today. Please feel free to use my name and review as a reference for your future customers.
Prodigy Adjustable Base Features
• Download the iPhone® and iPod touch® application*to operate Prodigy from your device. (communication bridge sold separately)
• Snore feature gives users the power to alleviate disturbing snores by repositioning their sleeping partner.
• Two-way Wi-Fi remote control with LED screen and clock. Sleep timer allows user to gently transition from activity position to sleep position at specified times.
• Patented gentle wake alarm uses light massage to awaken the user. Paired with an audio alarm.
• Equipped with the Wallhugger® feature to position the bed while maintaining continuous distance from the wall, keeping your bedside table within easy reach.
• Remote locator feature helps find a missing remote control.
• Whisper Quiet motor allowing 600 lbs lifting capacity.
• Optional mobility is provided by twin wheel locking casters. Variable height selections are available to match existing luxury bed profiles.
• Headboard brackets included.
Remote Control & Instruction Manual
The convenient backlit hand control with raised buttons allows you to easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep or simply relax in bed!
Download Remote Control & Instruction Manual