Insignia Mattress Description
The Insignia has a comfortable firm feeling that provides optimal support. We recommend the Insignia for people with back problems who need a little extra support.
The Insignia features six inches of Smart Latex, which is made with the sap from rubber trees. Higher quality construction and smarter materials help you to sleep better for longer. Our Smart Latex provides better support and cooler comfort. It is exceptionally resilient and always retains its shape. Our natural bamboo cover has a silk-like texture.
Heavier people and older people are typically more comfortable on our Smart Latex than memory foam. Instead of sinking down into the sleep surface, our Smart Latex is designed to support a person’s body weight above the sleep surface.
Our mattress ships flat, which means that it’s not rolled up. Some companies compress and tightly roll up their beds to squeeze them into tiny boxes. These mattresses remain compressed for extended periods of time, which puts stress on the materials.
What Other Customers Are Saying About The Insignia Mattress
I got lucky when an internet search lead me to you.
In 60 years, I have slept on floors, waterbeds, air mattresses, and other interesting surfaces. Today, I can report to you that your Insignia Mattress, after only two days, allowed me to sleep without interruption for hours longer than before. My Labrador dog finally woke me out of concern.
Thank you for your concern and support.
The company hired to set up the Leggett & Platt adjustable bed with your mattress (white glove) WAS PERFECT. The guys treated me with respect and took their time to do a perfect job.
Thank You, Thank you so much for your product, and for your incredible customer concern.
I wish you and yours the best that life has to offer.
- - - - -
My Insignia mattress arrived yesterday in perfect condition, and I feel like a new man today. After just one night of sleep, I'm about ready to trash the box it came in, as I sincerely doubt that I'll be sending this mattress back to you. Thanks for your great service.
Wayne’s Follow Up E-mail After The 2nd Night:
Michael, Night 2 was even better. The return shipping box will be trashed today. Please feel free to use my name and review as a reference for your future customers.
S-Cape Base Features
• The AC Powerlift Motor has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
• Raise and Lower the head and foot sections to your desired comfort position. Adjust to a full 60 degree pitch at both head and foot.
• Free-fall design is a safety feature allowing head and foot sections to lower by gravity only.
• Equipped with the Wallhugger® feature to position the bed while maintaining continuous distance from the wall, keeping your bedside table within easy reach.
• The remote control operates the unit by wireless communication. Illuminated, raised touch keys provide easy to find buttons, even in the dark; optional features include storing your favorite comfort to memory and a one touch flat position button, equipped with upper and lower therapeutic body massage, including wave action to relax tired muscles from head to foot. Optional features include: intensity variation and timer.
• Optional mobility is provided by twin wheel locking casters. Variable height selections are available to match existing luxury bed profiles.
• Headboard brackets included.
Remote Control & Instruction Manual
The convenient backlit hand control with raised buttons allows you to easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep or simply relax in bed!
Download Remote Control & Instruction Manual