Celestial Mattress Description
The Celestial is where plush comfort meets balanced alignment.
The Celestial is designed to be plush and supportive. The top layers of plush memory foam are supported by two more inches of 5.3lb Memory Foam to provide necessary support.
What Other Customers Are Saying About The Celestial Mattress
Wow, do my husband and I love our new split king memory foam mattress! After years of back pain, and my husband having hip pain, we can now sleep comfortably through the night instead of in and out of our recliners. For 37 years we have had various inner spring mattresses that were supposed to be high quality, but after a few years we were back to square one. Then we read the benefits of the tempurpedic memory foam mattresses and decided to check them out at our local store. We specifically liked the Cloud Luxe model, but the price including the adjustable base came to over $9000 which was not in our budget.
A few weeks later I was looking online and found Atlantic Beds who had a comparable model, which was made in the U.S.A. and cost less than half the price, so I called to enquire further. They were very helpful and told me I wouldn't be disappointed with their product. We ordered that day and had our new mattress within a week.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- - - - -
What can I say other than the fact that sleeping is the most important thing to me. When I was looking for a new bed many people mentioned that Tempurpedic was something to look into. When I did, it made me realize that when I would be sleeping I would be having nightmares of having spent $4500 on a mattress.
As I searched the Internet, I came across Atlantic Beds and looked at some of the client reviews. After reading through them and noticing the prices compared to Tempurpedic, I decided to call Atlantic Beds. I was greeted by a very friendly and knowledgeable salesman by the name of Michael. He really cared to figure out what I was looking for in a bed along with working with my budget.
Since then, I have never slept so comfortably and would recommend buying from this company if given the chance. Thanks again to Atlantic Beds for the amazing sleep I am able to get every night.
New York, NY
• The AC Powerlift Motor has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
• Raise and Lower the head and foot sections to your desired comfort position. Adjust to a full 60 degree pitch at both head and foot.
• Free-fall design is a safety feature allowing head and foot sections to lower by gravity only.
• Equipped with the Wallhugger® feature to position the bed while maintaining continuous distance from the wall, keeping your bedside table within easy reach.
• The remote control operates the unit by wireless communication. Illuminated, raised touch keys provide easy to find buttons, even in the dark; optional features include storing your favorite comfort to memory and a one touch flat position button, equipped with upper and lower therapeutic body massage, including wave action to relax tired muscles from head to foot. Optional features include: intensity variation and timer.
• Optional mobility is provided by twin wheel locking casters. Variable height selections are available to match existing luxury bed profiles.
• Headboard brackets included.
Remote Control & Instruction Manual
The convenient backlit hand control with raised buttons allows you to easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep or simply relax in bed!
Download Remote Control & Instruction Manual