Anniversary Mattress Description
The Anniversary Bed is the preferred choice of most couples because it offers the best of both worlds, a comfortable firm feeling that's not too hard and not too soft.
This Anniversary is unique because there are five different layers of foam. Layering provides more comfort and support by distributing your weight evenly. It also increases the bed's lifespan because your weight gets distributed over multiple layers, which reduces the impact on each
Beds that you see elsewhere on the internet are usually only constructed with two or three layers of foam, while our Anniversary is constructed with five layers of foam. The purpose of layering is to increase the lifespan of a bed. There is less wear and tear on a bed with more layers because weight gets distributed evenly throughout the layers. The most common complaint for beds made with fewer layers of foam is that, over time, they provide less support.
The Anniversary also features our Advanced Cooling System to keep you cool and dry. Our Advanced Cooling System is near the sleep surface so that air can circulate closer to your body. Heat accumulates near a person's body, so we designed our Cooling System to reduce the buildup of heat around the memory foam. (Click Here To Learn More)
The Anniversary Mattress ships flat, which means that it’s not rolled up or vacuum compressed. Some companies vacuum compress and tightly roll up their beds to squeeze them into tiny boxes. These mattresses remain compressed for extended periods of time, which puts stress on the materials. (Click Here To Watch Video)
What Other Customers Are Saying About The Anniversary Mattress
Recently my wife and I purchased your "Anniversary" bed for our new home. Because we live several states away, we were concerned about buying from a company on-line that was so far away from us.
After trying out Tempur-Pedic® at our local furniture store, we were impressed by the product but discouraged by the price. We couldn't justify paying $4,000 for a matress and box spring.
Later that day I decided to shop on-line and found Atantic Beds. Your comparison ads caught my eye so I decided to call. I was told that the construction of the beds was basically the same but the price for your bed was over 50% cheaper. Plus, you offered free delivery and threw in a mattress pad. Because of the guarantee I received, we decided to try out the Anniversary bed.
A short time later, the bed arrived at our home. Wow, are we impressed with our purchase. I can't believe we got that kind of a deal with free shipping to boot. The comfort of the bed is second-to-none that we tried at the furniture stores in our area. We appreciate your representative providing us with honest information about your beds, and thank you in advance for the many nights of restful sleep we will have on our new Anniversary. I would recommend who want a memory foam bed give Atlantic Beds serious consideration.
Kelly & Michelle F.
- - - - -
I have never been so satisfied with the level of service I received from Atlantic Beds. We were initially hesitant to spend that much money over the telephone, but Michael put us at ease.
We purchased the split king Anniversary mattresses with the Leggett and Platt Adjustable Beds at a great price. We almost spent twice as much locally and that would have been a huge mistake.
We were very happy with the professionalism of the delivery team. As promised, they called us in advance to schedule our appointment. They had two delivery men come to our house, assemble the beds and clean up any items they left over in a very efficient 30 minutes.
The beds are as comfortable as they promised. Thank you for including the two men delivery at no charge. We highly recommend using Atlantic Beds for their competitive prices and efficiency.
St Peters, MO
S-Cape Base Features
• The AC Powerlift Motor has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs.
• Raise and Lower the head and foot sections to your desired comfort position. Adjust to a full 60 degree pitch at both head and foot.
• Free-fall design is a safety feature allowing head and foot sections to lower by gravity only.
• Equipped with the Wallhugger® feature to position the bed while maintaining continuous distance from the wall, keeping your bedside table within easy reach.
• The remote control operates the unit by wireless communication. Illuminated, raised touch keys provide easy to find buttons, even in the dark; optional features include storing your favorite comfort to memory and a one touch flat position button, equipped with upper and lower therapeutic body massage, including wave action to relax tired muscles from head to foot. Optional features include: intensity variation and timer.
• Optional mobility is provided by twin wheel locking casters. Variable height selections are available to match existing luxury bed profiles.
• Headboard brackets included.
Remote Control & Instruction Manual
The convenient backlit hand control with raised buttons allows you to easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep or simply relax in bed!
Download Remote Control & Instruction Manual